Using the Three Worlds Records website, mobile website and Apps, means you agree to ourPrivacy and Cookie policies
1 – Who we are
We are Three Worlds Limited (we/our/us). Our office address is Three Worlds Limited, 1 Green Way, Swaffham, Norfolk, PE37 7FD. This policy describes how we use personal information.
Since the original 1984 UK Data Protection Act, the law has changed significantly attempting to compensate for leaps in technology especially “Big Data”. While the 1984 act did little to enforce, it did establish principles or ethics that have higher standards than todays legislation. We respect personal data according to both the older principles and our contemporary legal obligations. In modern computing systems and data including personal information needs to be shared to deliver modern expectations. Modern information privacy law is now more about declaration of use and consent by the individual. There may be conflicts between what someone believes is principled use of their personal information and what the rights that this document establishes over personal information. This policy sets out, practically, how we, as a Data Controller, collect, process, use and disclose your personal information, why we use it, with whom we share it, the rights to which you may be entitled and your choices about our use of your personal information. If an individual feels that their personal data has been misused, despite consent, we will actively change or delete information that has been recorded above and beyond our legal commitments in an attempt to undo perceived harm.
This policy covers use of personal information arising from use of our online systems as well as buying / using our products and services. If you have any questions or need any further clarity please get in touch via email to email@example.com or via post to Three Worlds Limited, 1 Green Way, Swaffham, Norfolk, PE37 7FD.
Data Collection and Usage
Personal Data includes any data that can identify a person, or could be used in conjunction with other information to identify a person and personal qualities.
We comply with all applicable laws in relation to data protection and privacy, including the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
|What we collect||Lawful basis for Processing||How we use it|
Information provided during a purchase:
Contact details possibly including:
name, address, email address and
Bank account or credit/debit card
The product or service purchased
|Performance of contract. Personal information may be required to deliver a sale.||Thisinformationisusedto:Provideproductsandservices;
Help to check that customersare genuine and to preventfraud
Information provided for subscription tonewsletters, receive information ormailings:
|Consent.Consent mustbegiventosign up tomailing lists.This Consentcan bewithdrawn atany time. Seesection 4below formoreinformation.||
Help to check that customersare genuine and to preventfraud .
Deliver news about and offerson productsandservices.
Information provided to enter a prizedrawor competition:
Contact details including: Name,address, email address and phonenumber. This may include a socialmediaaccountoraccounts.
Requiredtoadminister anyprize draw orcompetitions.
Competitionsand prizedraws areconstrained byotherlegislationand may havesupplementaryTerms andConditions
Manageandadministerprizedraws, competitions and ourservices;
Takepaymentorrefundmonies; Help to check that customersare genuine and to preventfraud
The things provided or purchased;When and where the provisions or thepurchases were;
Whether electronic communicationsfrom us have been opened;Whether links in electroniccommunications from us have beenclickedon.
|LegitimateInterest. Weuse thisinformation todeliver qualityof service andtailorexperiences toindividuals.||Weusethis informationto:
Develop new products andservices;
Improve our products andservices;
Identifyproductsandmarketingthat may be of interest toindividuals;
Statistical analysis andresearch.
|Information exchanged incommunications with us whether inperson, through our website or viaemail,overthephone,throughsocialmedia or any other medium whichmayberecordedinminutiae.
This information may include contactdetails, name, address, email addressand phone number, social mediaaccount.
|LegitimateInterest. Wecannotcommunicatewithout thisinformation.||We use this information,including to: Answer questionsand respond to concerns;Monitor customercommunications for quality andtraining purposes; Develop newproductsand services;
Improve our products andservices includingpersonalisation.
Information that collected through useofour websiteincluding:
Device information such as operatingsystem, unique device identifiers, themobilenetworksystem;
Hardware and browser settings;Dateandtimeofrequests;
The pages you visit and search enginetermsyouuse;
Recordings of screen interactions andheatmaps.
|LegitimateInterest. Weuse thisinformation todeliver qualityof service andtailorexperience toindividuals.||Weusethis informationto:
Improve our products andservices;
Identify issues with the websiteand user’s experience of it;Make improvements to the userexperience;
Manage and administer oursystems; Monitor the way our website isused.
Information collected incidentally frompublic orother sources,including:
Information available in the media;Information presented on our socialmediatimelines;
|LegitimateInterest. Weuse thisinformation todeliverqualityofservice.||We use this information,includingto:
Maintain market awareness;Buildandmaintainsocialmediabranding;
Providesecuritytooursites;Fraud prevention andconfirmingidentity.
|Information from credit referenceagencies.||Performanceof contract. Tomake a creditsale||Fraud prevention andconfirmingidentity.|
Three Worlds Limited does not knowingly collect data from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. Individualsunder the age of 18 must not use Three Worlds Limited online services including websites and apps or submit any Personal Data to us without the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
Personal information may be processed if it is necessary on reasonable request by a law enforcement or regulatory authority, body or agency or in the defence of legal claims. Three Worlds Limited will not delete personalinformation if relevant to an investigation or a dispute. It will continue to be stored until those issues are fully resolved.
How long we keep personal information
We will keep your information for as long as it is reasonably necessary. It will depend on factors such as whether you have any outstanding purchases or have interacted with recent offers.
Information we share
There are certain circumstances where we may transfer your Personal Data to contractors, service providers, and to other parties.
• We may also share personal information with certain contractors or service providers who assist us in the provision of products and services we supply, are involved in prize draws and competitions we run or provide other services to assist with our day to day operations. They may process Personal Data for us, for example, if we use a marketing agency. Other recipient’s/service providers include manufacturers, logistics/delivery providers, advertising agencies, IT specialists, database providers, backup and disaster recovery specialists or email providers.
• Our suppliers and service providers will be required to meet our standards on processing information and security. Personal information we provide them, will only be provided in connection with the performance of their function.
• We may also share information with third parties. We will do this either when we receive Consent or because we need them to see information to provide products or services. These include credit reference agencies, antifraud databases, screening agencies and other partners we do business with.
Personal information may be transferred to other third party organisations in certain scenarios:
• If we’re discussing selling or transferring part or all of our business – the information may be transferred to prospective purchasers under suitable terms as to confidentiality;
• If we are reorganised or sold, information may be transferred to a buyer who can continue to provide services previously provided by us;
• If we’re required to by law, or under any regulatory code or practice we follow, or if we are asked by any public or regulatory authority – for example the Police;
• If we are defending a legal claim your information may be transferred as required in connection with defending such claim.
Personal Data may be shared if it is made anonymous and aggregated, as in such circumstances the information will cease to be personal data.
Where personal information will be held
Our offices are based in the UK and your data will be held on systems accessible by this office.
We will only transfer data to jurisdictions outside the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) where the appropriate safeguards set out in the GDPR are in place.
3. Individual’s rights
Data Subject Rights
We’ve listed the rights an individual has over their information and how they can be used below
These rights only apply in some circumstances. Not all of these rights will be available if there are outstanding contracts between us, if we are required by law to keep the information or if the information is relevant to a legal dispute.
We will normally respond to or action (as applicable) requests within one month from receipt of a request. This period may be extended by 2 further months if necessary taking into account the complexity or number of requests. If this is the case, we aim to let the enquirer know within one month of the original request.
Usually the information or action requested will be provided free of charge. However, if we decide that requests are unfounded or excessive or repetitive we may charge a fee or refuse to deal with the request.
It is important that we establish that the individual right is being exercised by the correct person. Therefore, we may need to ask for information in order to verify identity prior to processing a request. This may include requiring personal details we have recorded for example a phone number or date of birth to be correlated by the enquirer.
Individuals have the right to make the following types of request regarding the Personal Data The Bach Project stores:
• Right of access (subject access requests) is the individuals’ right to request a copy of the Personal Data (if any) that we have concerning them and supporting information explaining how it is used.
• Right of rectification is the individuals’ right to request that we correct inaccurate, incomplete or misleading Personal Data concerning the individual.
• Right of erasure (right to be forgotten) is the right, in some situations, for the individual to have their Personal Data.
• Right to restrict processing is the right, in some situations, to request that Personal Data provided especially if it believed to be inaccurate is not used. This is a temporary right.
• Right to data portability is the right, in some situations, to request that we transmit personal data to the individual owner or another entity.
• Right to object is the right to object to certain processing of Personal Data unless we believe we have compelling grounds to continue processing and the right to object to direct marketing/profiling. Sometimes we will be exempted from responding to certain requests.
• The authority responsible for ensuring Data Protection in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office. They can provide information about an individual’s rights, how to enforce them, processes for complaints and have the power to fine organisations deemed to be in breach of some aspects of the Act. Their website is here https://ico.org.uk/
4. Contact us
How to contact us
For answers to questions about this policy contact our Legal team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing toThree Worlds Limited. 1 Green Way, Swaffham, Norfolk, PE37 7FD.
Want to be removed from Three Worlds Records direct marketing list?
An email address can be removed from our mailing list by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any circular email we have sent. This will open a web page that takes the user through the process of unsubscribing.
4. Changes to the policy
This policy may be changed. Updates will be posted here.
4. Other policies
Cookies can perform other functions including helping us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website.
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe. We’ve got appropriate physical, technical and administrative measures in place to protect your information against accidental or unauthorised destruction, loss, ccess or alteration